Friday, December 14, 2007

Client Gifts

I always send my clients a personal Thanksgiving card because I am extremely grateful for their business and trust in me.

This year I also sent Mother's Day cards because I'm grateful for the opportunity to work at home and be with my daughter. I work when she sleeps and am right there when she wakes up!

For Christmas gifts, here's what I sent:

Two clients who own their own PR firms received the book, "The New Rules of Marketing and PR: How to Use News Releases, Blogs, Podcasting, Viral Marketing and Online Media to Reach Buyers Directly" by David Meerman Scott. It's so wonderful to be able to market directly to your customers instead of relying solely on publicity and advertising! I loved this book and it was the inspiration for this blog!

Another client, who already gets the power of blogs and podcasting, will receive the "Women's Advantage 2008 Page-a-Day" calendar. It's full of innovative ideas on strategy, teambuilding, marketing, finance, and more. Every day she'll learn a valuable lesson from a mentor who is successfully growing her business.

What are you giving clients this year for the holidays?

Merry Christmas everyone!

No comments: