Sunday, November 4, 2007

Welcome!

Welcome to the first posting for my professional blog. I've had a personal blog for more than a year now. I've been doing a lot of reading and have seen how blogs can boost your professional life as well. I've encouraged many of my clients to start a blog and I've finally created my own.

I've been a public relations freelancer for two years now and have finally put some time and effort into creating a logo for myself and designing a website. It should launch in the next couple of weeks.

My friend Mistie created my logo. Go buy a t-shirt from her husband's website!

I hope to provide you with valuable PR tips to help your own business, celebrate my successes as a freelancer and educate others about the power of public relations.

1 comment:

David Meerman Scott said...

Lori

Good luck with your blog.

Cheers,
David Meerman Scott