Sunday, November 25, 2007

I Recommend Homestead

I recently created my own website (lbpublicrelations.com) using Homestead.

I chose Homestead for a couple of reasons:

The cost is very affordable; especially for freelancers. I went with the Gold Package for $20/month. The cheapest I found to have someone else create my website was $1,200.

I wanted to be able to have control over any edits. I didn't want to have to rely on a web designer to make any small grammar edits.

It took about 2 evenings to create my site. I chose a template and started adding my content.

I had to call customer service one time because my bio page is long and I needed to know how to make the template continue with the wording. The customer service rep answered my question very quickly and easily.

Visit my site! lbpublicrelations.com

No comments: