Monday, April 21, 2008

Green Media Tour

In celebration of Earth Day, I wrote a "Green Babies" pitch letter for my client who sells organic, natural and eco-friendly baby products.

Well, my client will be interviewed twice tomorrow (Earth Day!) by two different media outlets. I don't know if I've ever had a client on the media twice in one day. Talk about a media rush!

Marni Matyus
Peppermint Baby Boutique

Tuesday, April 22
6:30 a.m.
Mix 102.9
Marni will be featured in the celebrity segment. The hostess, Victoria Snee will talk about the baby boom in Hollywood and and how celebrities love organic baby products. My client will bring a variety of organic baby products to talk about on air.

Later that morning at 9 a.m.
Good Morning Texas, channel 8
Marni will be interviewed by Paige McCoy Smith of the "Not So Perfect Parent" segment. Marni will be interviewed about the increase in organic baby products available to parents, the benefits of raising a green baby and she will once again be able to talk about a variety of products she sells in her store to keep babies healthy, safe and eco-friendly.

No comments: