Thursday, August 18, 2011

Wonderful Summer Vacation Meeting My Colorado Clients

Yikes! I haven't posted since June!

In July I got to meet my two wonderful Colorado clients. I've been their publicist for more than two years and it was wonderful to put a name to a face.

In Pueblo, I met Dr. Rina Shinn, Cosmetic Surgeon. I toured her facility and met her staff. About a week later when we went back through Pueblo, she had us over for dinner. She made the most wonderful German macaroni and cheese; the noodles were home-made!

In Colorado Springs, I joined the staff lunch in the office of Dr. Ken Gasper. There was lots of laughter amongst his employees and the staff genuinely seems to really enjoy working together.

I felt so energized and uplifted after meeting these wonderful clients. I'm so blessed to be able to work for such highly respected medical professionals.

No comments: