Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Have a story idea you think is news worthy?

As a public relations freelancer, I often work on a project basis.

I have helped numerous companies secure stories on TV and/or in print media for less than $500.

A recent project was to help Fairhill School in Dallas. Their Spanish teacher has helped students with learning differences become confident and proficient in Spanish by performing a Shakespeare production in Spanish.

For this project, I secured two TV placements including NBC evening news as well as a full feature in the Dallas Morning News.

Do you have a story idea? I'd love to hear it! I can then think about which reporters and producer to contact, write the pitch materials, distribute them and follow up. I will also conduct some media training for you to run through the interview and help you practice.

Publicity is a very effective way to get your message across to your target market. And it's far more affordable than traditional advertising!

Email me at lori at lbpublicrelations dot com.

No comments: