Whew! A series of events happened all at once yesterday. Things get done with a WAHM, just not in the traditional sense of working 8 – 5, behind a desk while the kids are with a care-provider.
- I’m experiencing my first sinus infection with throbbing pain in my numb, sensitive teeth. The pain radiates up to my cheekbones, temple and ear.
- I get a call from a colleague/client who is on vacation. She needs my emergency help to coordinate some interview questions for a reporter and the client I assist her with. I’m glad to help out.
- I leave messages with both the reporter and client.
- My daughter breaks out in hives for the 5th time in 3-days and the doctor says to call their office if it happens again. I call the office. They have an appointment in 45 minutes. I vow to make it.
- I look out the garage and hubby has the truck with the car seat.
- Get me and daughter bundled up.
- Call fitness center and ask them to tell hubby to come home.
- Race out the door with daughter and instructions to have reporter/client call my cell phone.
- Have to cover the seat with a random towel in the car because of hubby’s sweat puddle.
Make it to the doctor appointment.
- Make it back home. In laws have arrived and let them admire the daughter while I check voicemails and emails.
- Reporter’s deadline is immediate so I call client and get questions answered.
- Type up responses and send them to reporter.
- Call colleague/client who is on vacation to tell her all it well and reporter should have everything she needs to complete her story.
- Go give daughter hugs and kisses for bed. Daddy and in-laws have done bath and book duty.
Whew! Made it!