Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Lori Bittenbender Public Relations 2008 Year in Review

I'm taking advantage of the slower work week to do some New Year's de-cluttering. I went through our entire house and filled 6 bags of items and donated them to Goodwill. Gotta donate them for the 2008 taxes!

Yesterday I tackled my desk. I'm enjoying the clean, organized energy.

I went through my filing cabinets and tossed a ton of paper work. Shredded a ton of stuff. Most things are electronically filed today anyway.

My bookcase is cleaned and organized.

This morning I updated my 2008 taxes.

I'm ready to start 2009!

But before we head there, here's a look at what I accomplished for my clients in 2008.
  • I secured almost 50 media hits!
  • Posted close to 170 blogs.
  • Created and distributed more than 30 electronic newsletters.

I've only lost 1 client due to the economy, but gained three more!

God has truly blessed me and my family. I'm so thankful to be able to work from home and still be with my daughter.

Here's to a successful 2009!

No comments: