Friday, June 20, 2008

Benefits of a WAHM Being Married to a Teacher

As a work-at-home mom, I feel very blessed to have a husband who is a teacher with two-and-a-half months off during the summer. Here are the benefits:

Professionally
I can schedule a conference call during any time of the day – not just during nap time.

My availability to attend meetings increases dramatically during the summer.

I’m going to attend two additional networking events this summer.

I’m also going to take a writing class in July!

Personally
I love having him around to help with the grocery shopping.

I’ve scheduled various doctor and dentist appointments while he’s home. I’ve even snuck in a spa treatment for myself.

We also get to head to the pool in the afternoons when mommy is done with work for the day!

No comments: