Monday, February 18, 2008

A Pitch That Took One Year

Literally one year ago, I pitched Roger Moore, photographer, as a profile piece in Dallas CEO Magazine.

The editor was interested in his story (he was a financial consultant with Merrill Lynch who left corporate life to become a photography explorer who leads photo safaris). At the time she was wrapping up the April issue.

I followed up a couple of times and she wrote back, "We are still considering Roger for future issues. We will contact you down the line if we need to set something up."

I would periodically email the editor with updates on Roger - news about photography workshops he was presenting, etc.

Then our contract with Roger expired and he was no longer a client.

In January of this year, the editor at Dallas CEO contacted me to interview Roger for a profile piece! Yeah!

So here it is! A two-page spread featuring Mr. Roger Moore. Click here.

1 comment:

Andrea "The H family" said...

Some day I want you to pitch me for doing special needs children photography in the Scottish Rite magazine.
K?! Great job!!