Monday, November 21, 2011

Let Go, Let God


As a freelancer, I have to force myself to Let Go, And Let God. Sometimes it's a daily prayer.

I don't have the convenience and reliability of a scheduled monthly salary with an outside job.

I pray for my clients and my business regularly.

I have to Let Go and Let God when:
  • Clients are late on their payments.
  • I need to find project work to bring in income.
  • When my clients' funds are tight.
  • When I have tech difficulties.
  • When I'm having difficulty securing media placements.
  • When I'm having writer's block.
  • When I submit new business proposals.

On the opposite end, I regularly praise God for my business success:

  • When I do nail a media hit.
  • When something I do helps bring in business for my client.
  • When I secure a new project and/or a new client.

I'm very thankful to be able to work from home. I've been doing it for five years now and God has always taken care of me.

Happy Thanksgiving to all my fellow WAHMs!

No comments: