Friday, September 4, 2009

Public Relations is not your typical 9 - 5 job

One of the great things about being in public relations, is all the fun and creative things I get to do for my clients.

I've met celebrities like Daisy Fuentes and Deepak Chopra.

I've been to amazing places like the actual baseball field for the San Diego Padres, eaten at 5-Star restaurant, Nana at the Hilton Anatole and also gotten spa treatments at the V Spa as well as the Chopra Center for Well Being in La Jolla.

I've even gotten my daughter involved and had her on TV for a babywearing segment as well as a baby sign language segment. (She signed more as she inhaled blueberries.)

The latest adventure had me making Grilled Prosciutto Mozzarella Biquinis (a fancy grilled cheese) in my kitchen. Notice how I was wearing my baby. My husband helped style the photo.

My gracious neighbor, who is a professional photographer, donated her time to get some amazing shots of this sandwich.

It was all for Dallas Child Magazine featuring the executive chef of Dallas’ Nana restaurant, Anthony Bombaci in the Celebrity Chef: Kids de Cuisine profile. Check out the recipe/media hit here.

This was a fun photo shoot! I enjoyed seeing my husband and neighbor in the "creative zone."













Doesn't my neighbor do amazing work? I'm so proud of her!

No comments: