Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Happy Thanksgiving

Instead of sending my clients Christmas cards, I send them Thanksgiving cards. I am so grateful for their support in helping me to be a work-from-home mom. I express my gratitude in a hand-written note within a Thanksgiving card.

As a work-from-home mom, I am thankful for...
  • My clients!
  • Media professionals who interview my clients and invite them on air, or place their stories in print.
  • Media professionals who offer honest feedback when my story ideas aren't going to work.
  • Fellow PR professionals who I bounce ideas off of and share resources.
  • My computer and Internet access!
  • Quick recovery when the Internet goes down.
  • Clients who pay quickly!
  • HARO - for all the free emails from reporters looking for sources to interview.
  • The opportunity to be creative through writing press releases, pitch letters as well as blog and print articles.
  • God - for protecting my business and always providing hope.

Happy Thanksgiving!

No comments: